Te-se-ite sitruuna marenki tarteletti
How to make lemon meringue tartlets at home ? What is more satisfying than playing with piping bags with your loved ones ? Take 5 min and live the do-it-yourself lemon tartlets experience !
- Your Krusti do-it-yourself lemon tarts
- Lighter, gas torch, or any flame source
Preparation time: 5min
- Take out of the fridge the lemon sauce piping bag. Make a small hole with a scissor.
- Fill up the tartlets’ base with the lemon sauce.
- Take the meringue piping bag out of the freezer. Make a small opening with a scissor (you can make cut the base and cut 5mm on the way up on the piping bag to get a nicer effect).
- Apply the meringue on the tartlets as you want.
- Burn the meringue until you get a nice color.
- Enjoy and give us a feedback. We love to hear from you !