How to make Galette bretonne
How to make Galette Bretonne ? Ham, cheese, eggs and spices in a galette will make you travel to France famous Brittany region for dinner !
- Krustri Galettes Bretonne kit
Cooking time: 7 to 15 min
- Slightly oil the pan on the stow. (Power of the stow 7/9)
- Place the galette in the pan.
- Place the cheese evenly on the galette, and while it melts add the ham and the egg in the middle.
- Once the egg is on the galette set the stow power to 9/9 for the egg to cook. Add salt and black pepper at your convenience.
- Before the egg is completely cooked fold the galette sides to let only the egg yolk visible.
- Finish cooking and it’s ready.
- Enjoy and let us know how it went ! We love to hear from you !
Thoughts and tips:
- You can cook 2 galettes at once if you have 2 pans.
- You can warm up the oven to 40°C to keep the galettes warm on a plate while you cook the other ones.
- Serve it with a Fresh vegetable salad to maximise the experience and get a full dinner.